Salt mill in natural wood, 18 cm
Awaken your senses with this manual salt mill from the Paris u’Select collection. With classic lines, emblematic of Peugeot's expertise, in natural wood, the Paris u’Select salt mill is the essential item for chefs and foodies.
The mill for experts in flavour
The timeless design and exceptional function of the grinding control make the Paris u’Select salt mill an essential for the table and the kitchen. Produced in beechwood, in a natural shade, it stimulates the senses. This sensation continues in use. The patented u'Select grind control system allows you to adjust precise grinding size for the salt held in this 18 cm manual mill. From the finest (position 1) to the coarsest (position 6) grinding, you will always obtain the most appropriate size of salt for your cooking.
Butternut Squash, Spinach and Goat Cheese Lasagna
1 box oven-ready lasagna noodles (or fresh lasagna)
1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed (about 6 cups/850g)
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and black pepper
6 Tablespoons (80g) unsalted butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
8-10 fresh sage leaves + extra for serving
1 sprig fresh rosemary + extra for serving
1/4 cup (30g) all-purpose flour
2 cups (50 cl) vegetable broth, lukewarm
2 cups (50 cl) whole milk, lukewarm
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
1 cup (250g) whole milk ricotta cheese, at room temperature
2 cups (500g) fresh goat cheese, at room temperature, divided + extra to sprinkle
1 cup (130g) shredded cheese (such as shredded mozzarella), to sprinkle
4-5 cups (120-150g) fresh baby spinach
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss together the diced butternut squash with olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring every so often to ensure squash is roasted evenly.
3. Transfer to a shallow dish and mash the roasted butternut squash with a fork. Stir in the ricotta with 1 cup of the fresh goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper and stir well.
4. Prepare the bechamel: heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic, sage, rosemary, and cook until the butter begins to brown, about 2-3 minutes. Remove the sage and rosemary from the skillet. Whisk in the flour and cook for about 1 minute. Slowly pour in the milk and broth, whisking until combined. Add the nutmeg, salt and pepper. Adjust seasoning as needed.
5. Bring bechamel to a boil and stir for a couple of minutes. Add the remaining cup of goat cheese and stir until melted. Add spinach and stir until wilted. Remove from the heat and set aside.
6. Lightly butter a 8×8 inch (21,7 cm) baking dish. Spread one layer of the bechamel with spinach in the bottom of the dish, cover with lasagna sheets, and spread a layer of the mashed butternut squash. Sprinkle some grated cheese and extra goat cheese on top, and cover with more bechamel.
7. Add another layer of lasagna and repeat: spread one layer of mashed butternut squash, sprinkle some cheese over, add one layer of bechamel. Repeat one more time if needed, and finish with a layer of bechamel. Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top and bake for 45 minutes or until slightly golden-brown in surface. Let stand 5 minutes and enjoy!