Pepper mill in chocolate finish, 18 cm
Awaken your senses with this manual pepper mill from the Paris u’Select collection. Classic lines, in chocolate-coloured wood, the Peugeot pepper mill is essential for chefs and lovers of flavour.
The mill for those who love flavour
The timeless design and velvet-like touch make this Paris u’Select 18 cm pepper mill an essential for the table and the kitchen. Produced in beech wood, in a gourmet chocolate shade, it stimulates the senses. This sensation continues during use. Equipped with the u’Select patented grinding adjustment system, you can precisely adjust the grind of your pepper to bring out the maximum flavour in the dishes that you create. From the finest grinding to bring out spicy flavour to the coarsest to enhance the flavours, the choice is infinite.
Foie gras terrine with coffee and whisky
1 lobe of duck foie gras (500 g)
160 ml cold Keheli coffee (Ethiopia)
40 ml whisky (slightly peaty)
8 g sea salt + 2 g sugar + 1 g Voatsiperifery pepper.
1. Prepare the coffee in a French press with a medium grind. Allow to infuse for 30 minutes. Press and then place in the refrigerator.
2. Allow the foie gras to come up to room temperature for an hour (remove the veins if necessary).
3. Mix the whisky and the COLD coffee. Pour over the foie gras and then add the sugar/salt/pepper mixture.
3. Tightly wrap the foie gras while compressing (shape into a rectangle, so that it can be packed into the terrine in two stages).
4. Put the Peugeot Appolia terrine in the refrigerator.
Pack the foie gras into the terrine.
Wrap in film and add the lid.
1. Wrap the entire terrine in film and cook in a bain-marie. Cook in a non-preheated oven at 75°C for approximately 1 hr 45 min (check that the temperature is 62°C in the middle).
2. Take out of the oven and remove the film and lid. Place in the refrigerator.
3. The next day, replace the lid.
4. Wait at least three days before eating. Remove from the terrine and slice with a knife dipped in hot water.
5. Add the Voatsiperifery pepper to taste.